Six Weeks Personal Training in Mindfulness
6-Week Personal Mindfulness Course includes:
- One-on-one Mindfulness Coaching: Meeting once a week or every other week, depending on what works best with your schedule. Each session lasts between 60 to 90 minutes for a total of 9 hours of one-on-one sessions, based on your goals, challenges, and what matters most to you. These sessions are arranged by appointment and can be completed over the phone or via Skype from your home or office.
- Establishing a regular personal Mindfulness practice:
- Formal Practice: Guided Experiential Practices and Meditations (taking you to the deep, peaceful state that you could not reach on your own) tailored to your situation and needs.
- Informal Practice:
- Integrating 10 personalized practices of mindfulness into YOUR daily life and examining how those practices can each provide insight into how you relate to yourself and the world around you.
- Mindful Self-Compassion to develop a kind mind
- Mindful Eating to improve your relationship with food.
- Realizing and removing obstacles and tensions that hold you back from reaching your goals and dreams.
- Workbook in PDF, which helps to map out a comprehensive program that provides easy structure and a reliable approach for establishing mindfulness practice.
- On-going personal support that comes with accountability and commitments:
- Six (6) weeks of text and email support to help move you forward from the beginner to intermediate to advanced level.
- Keeping track of your weekly home practice and progress using the workbook.
- Structured practice, motivation and feedback from Benaz throughout the 6-week course to reinforce changes and make them part of your life so you can see the results.
Start Being Mindful and Walk Your Journey to …
Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your journey. Contact me today for an over the phone life coaching complimentary session.
We will contact you in 24 to 48 hours after the payment has been made to schedule the event or coaching session.
Benaz is offering her services pro bono to selected organizations that are making differences in their community and are unable to afford the cost of the training.